The air in your home or commercial facility may be unhealthy and unsafe. While most of us consider pollution only a problem outdoors, the EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) reports that the concentration of pollutants is often two to five times higher indoors. With people spending about 90 percent of the day indoors, the health consequences of dirty indoor air can be very serious. Thankfully, you can do something about it.
Call (707) 868-8736 to schedule your free estimate with Right Now Air & Solar to learn more.
The pollutants identified in large quantities in homes and commercial buildings include, among others:
- Carbon monoxide (released from fuel-burning appliances and fireplaces)
- Volatile chemicals from cleaning products
- Particulate matter
- Mold particles
- Asbestos fibers
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds) emitted from furniture, carpets, paint, and other products and materials
- Soil and dust
- Pet dander
- Radon (a naturally occurring radioactive gas found in many California homes)
Clean, Fresh, Indoor Air
Pollutant-free indoor air can be vital to your family’s health, particularly for any family member with respiratory issues, the elderly, babies, or toddlers. Learn more about how our team can help you achieve cleaner indoor air:
- Air balancing: Air balancing is the process of testing the airflow in your heating and cooling system that could lead to uneven air flow or circulation, and the actions taken to adjust or correct how the air circulate in your home.
- Air filtration systems: Our team at Right Now Air & Solar installs high-performance air filtration systems for homes and commercial spaces. For fresh, clean indoor air, free from airborne dust, pollen, and dander, you can trust us to install a system that works properly with your heating and cooling units.
- Air purification systems: Your indoor air may be circulating dust, dander, chemicals from cleaning products, and other unhealthful pollutants throughout your home. We install a purifying system that kills up to 100 percent of the bacteria, viruses, and mold at the source.
Why is My Air Conditioner Leaking Water?
Recognizing the Signs Your Cooling System Needs Repair
Exploring the Advantages of Ductless Mini Splits
How to Boost AC Efficiency
Does Your Furnace Click on But Not Start?
5 Risks of Do-It-Yourself HVAC Repair
Does My Home Solar System Need Battery Storage?
Should I Get My Air Conditioner Repaired or Replaced?
Right Now Air & Solar offers same-day appointments, free estimates, and 0% financing or PACE loans to allow you to have clean, healthy indoor air at a price that fits your budget. We have tens of thousands of happy customers and look forward to meeting you!
Call us today at (707) 868-8736. We offer a 5% discount for first responders, members of the military, and seniors.
“I am very impressed with the service that I received from Right Now Air & Solar.” - Raphael S.